Unit 10, North Street Business Park,
Swords, Co Dublin
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm
Our aim in residential design is to provide interesting, innovative design solutions to create pleasing environments for the residents of our schemes.
Projects undertaken range from bespoke private homes, small infill and brownfield sites to current Masterplans for developments of over 2000 units.
The practice has vast experience in the design of high-density schemes, following the latest trends in design guidelines and government strategies.
• Professional Advice.
• Site Appraisals and Feasibility Studies.
• Exempted Development Advice.
• Pre Planning Consultations.
• Planning Applications and Project Management.
• Planning Observations/Objections.
• Planning Appeals and Oral Hearings.
• Expert Witness at Legal Proceedings.
• Planning Endorsement/Compliance/Bond Recovery.
• Development Plan and Local Area Plan Representation.
• Rezoning Submissions.
• Planning Enforcement.
• Strategic Infrastructure Developments (SID).
• Housing Strategies
• Planning Enforcement
• Representation of Part V of the 2000 Planning and Development Act.
• Strategic Housing Developments (SHD).
- Site analysis/ Feasibility Assessments.
- Architectural Surveys.
- Design/ Assigned Certifiers.
- Fire Safety Certificate (FSC) Applications.
- Disability Access Certificate (DAC) Applications.
- Building Energy Rating (BER) advice.
- 3D Conceptual Designs.
- Planning Application Drawings.
- Compliance Submissions.
- Tender Documentation.
- Working/ Construction Drawings.
- Contract Administration and site management.
- Advise on statutory obligations for declarations, notifications and consents.
- Land Registry/PRAI Mapping.
- Photo-Montages, CGI Design.
- Project Supervisor Design Process.
- Digital 3D presentations.